You are looking at our 12′ x 2′ x 6″ Truck axle scale. This particular truck scale is longer than our usual size of 7′ x 36″ x 6″. Such scale can be used to weigh axles or a smaller trucks as a whole. In addition, this unit comes with a 5″ LED scoreboard. Scoreboards help drivers see numbers of each axle as they approach on & off the scale. furthermore, it is equipped with a printer option that will record & show each axles weight, Date & Time.
- Two weighbridge scales ( 12′ x 2′ x 6″ ) & 4 matching ramps.
- weighs each axle & adds up automatically
- Equipped with printer option which give you (Date, weight & time)
- optional wireless technology available!
- 5″ LED scoreboard
- Thermal printer Shows Date, weight & time
- 4 load cells with 60,000 lbs capacity
- Non-NTEP (Legal for Trade)
- one year warranty!